Extended 1 Year Warranty
ValidQ guarantees that the products will have no defects in material or workmanship that will affect the product’s functionality during the purchased 1-year period.
All ValidQ warranties cover manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal, reasonable use of the product during the listed warranty period (1-year). These warranties do not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear
- Accidental damage from handling and liquid spills and submersion
- Temperature or humidity beyond the specifications of the product
- Problems caused by other equipment
- Product mistreatment or mishandling
- Any improper use that contravenes the instructions in the user manual
- Improper installment or configuration
- Accidents involving the product
- Product being exposed to lightning, power surges, or incorrect electrical voltage
- Product has been subject to an act of God
- Product modification
Warranty Product Return Policy
If a product covered by this limited warranty is claimed to be defective, the end-user customer must send an RMA (Return Material Authorization) request to firstname.lastname@example.org. An RMA request will be approved only if the product is still within the warranty period, and the customer follows the return process outlined below:
- Contact Support by email (email@example.com) and request an RMA (Return Material Authorization).
- Return the defective product to ValidQ within 30 calendar days from the date the RMA is issued. Once approved, the product will be replaced. If product is not available, a credit (minus taxes and shipping) will be issued.
- A defective product received by ValidQ more than 30 calendar days from the due date the RMA is issued will not be accepted by ValidQ and will not be eligible for a replacement or credit.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VALIDQ’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS WARRANTY EXCEED THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT. THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL VALIDQ OR ITS EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, HOWEVER, CAUSED AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT.
DATA AND SOFTWARE PROTECTION
Customer shall be solely responsible for daily backup and other protection of its data and software against loss, damage, or corruption. Customer shall be solely responsible for reconstructing data (including but not limited to data located on disk files and memories) and software that may be lost or corrupted during the performance of services. SELLER, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS AND THEIR SUPPLIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS ARE HEREBY RELEASED AND SHALL CONTINUE TO BE RELEASED FROM ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE LOSS, DAMAGE, OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND SOFTWARE, AND CUSTOMER ASSUMES ALL RISK OF LOSS, DAMAGE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA AND SOFTWARE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES.
NOT FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE